Saturday, June 13, 2009

my first trip to shokudo

today, i met up with my cg who are going for camp!
i am all ready to go for camp man!AWESOME :)
and it is my first time wearing my zarra hat!so nice can.love it man.
and it is my first time going to shokudo too.
when i take my first step in, i was really shock!!the place is like a mini japanese food court, with a neo print shop inside.wow!at first i was wondering why do they give me card for.now i know why.wahah.really nice.i love it man!!seriously.so pretty the place.and i took photo with my low batt phone.pretty nice too.but a waste that i didnt take a group shot:( and Mona is naughty, no la,she made the face on her food super funny.and FIRST TIME I ATE EEL!! seriously. my first time eating raw salmon was with the same ppl too.awesome man. :)









and my aim for this year History Maker, Arrow camp.
1. To bond together as a TPA cg.
2. To see myself change, my weakness to become my strength.
3. To feel the love and touch of daddy GOD. I want everything He gives!
4. To be able to go for Israel trip !! AMEN!!


No comments:

Post a Comment