Sunday, June 21, 2009

HIstory Maker camp 09

This camp is really awesome :)
wanna know more.go to my facebook.alot of photos man.love it.
and i am hurted by what ppl said, esp ppl from my cg.
before camp start and after camp.i even cried in front of yang.can u believe it.it simply just sucks.

it's a good thing that I AM SERVING IN ITE CG NOW!
really awesome, didnt expect it.so young can be a server le.love it man.
and now, one thing ppl dun get is they thought i am having my own clinque.
come on man.u try to be in my position, so hard to sustain everything in the cg.have to look out for this person, that person, worried that he will go and sleep in the hotel while the session is on.
i mean, u have to understand i have alot of things to handle now, and it doesnt take one hand to clap, it takes two hand to clap. so if i wanna build my own clinque, which i never think of at first, other ppl have to cooperate too right?
so sorry.i need to let it out.and if ppl can think of this, it is simply because they are the one who wants or are doing it.

and Coach told me, i cant please everyone.so i am just so not borther about what ppl is thinking and saying about me, they are just so jealous.i know if it is time for me to change, dadddy GOD will change me.

i really thank GOD for eliz, yang, sean, ethel, jason, coach, ramona and ... for being there for me.really.first thing when i have problem, i approach them.

now after camp.i know TPA will grow stronger.i am not going to be jealous and not compare with ppl.i am going to enjoy myself and have fun with the ITE ppl.cause i know, i am not a sheep in ite, but i am a server, i have the responsibility to guide the ITE beloveds one and set a image for them too.but i am still a sheep to Coach.Thank you Coach for giving me this change.awesome mann :) and i know, ITE will be a life changing experience for me,i feel so much more love and relax there.and it is growing fast.really!!ALL GLORY TO GOD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment