Thursday, May 6, 2010

it is just me

gosh goodness!!why do i expect so much of myself?i keep having this voice within me saying that, oh ruth, you are far from God, what happen to you, how come you like not trusting God?how come you are in this state now? oh man!!you stupid devil trying to make me think that I am arent anywhere.oh please!daddy God is always with me and He is in me.i m sure i can do this well with daddy God right behind me as my support.watch me!His wisdom surpasses all things!
daddy God, just give me an idea, for my project Lord!!!drop it down upon me!Amen!!!cant wait, i know it will be success but it is like a blocking stone, but i know this blocking stone is meant for me to step up to be a stepping stone!!praise the Lord!i cant wait to conquer this man!a war to fight a war to win!love it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment