Saturday, December 12, 2009

my guy

goodness!i just realise something.korean guys are awesome!!my bet.
whaha.and ever since i like korean, g dragon just rock my life.
u should go and see how g dragon looks like and how talented he is then u will know.
wahahhaa.
angerlina and i likes the same type of guys.those quiet quiet kind one and when they joke, is really funny until u wana bang wall those kind and he joke is not joke just to attract attention but is natural one.wwahahahaha.
i just dun know why but i really hope daddy GOD will give me someone who looks like boy boy and his characters is those quiet quiet but sharing and funny one.do have someone in mind but trust GOD.not going to do anything for i know it will hurt myself more.so now i should just concentrate on my studies and put all these things behind me and throw it to daddy GOD!!

i m somehow looking forward to all of us grow up.i wish to see my good friends getting married.so cool la!!

No comments:

Post a Comment