Sunday, September 27, 2009

serving at agape kidz

GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!
THE KIDS AT AGAPE IS SUPER DUPER CUTE.LOVE THEM LA.
ok.let me talk about my day first.today service is at SIS.and so i thick-skinninily ask Ian's daddy tp fetch my brother and I to church.and i woke up at 7.15am and wanted to sleep somemore till 7.30am.but to my dismay, i keep receiving messages.so tire already leh.then never mind.i shall wake up.having another member at home, a maid, it is pretty troublesome as she is still pretty new to my house and stuff then ayhow touch my things, pretty hmmmmm...
anyway, Ian daddy really reach super early to fetch us and I am like I like RUTH WANNA EAT DOUGHNUT!!wahahahha.and then i saw my mummy runnning, she thought people kidnapped us sia.oh my gosh!!super funny la my mum.wahaha.
and my CG is suppose to meet at 9am,but William reached at 8am.super early.but thanks to William we got super duper good seats man.right i
n front of the stage.love it.super good view.and we quickly rush to eat breakfast at kallang leisure park.super funny.not much food there.only koufu.gosh!but enjoyed the time with ite cg.too comfortable already.hehhehe.and pre-service games is super funny.i just keep laughing la.the ball never even come to me.super duper sad.wanted to bang wall.cause they said got water inside, so i wanted to make a small hole in it so that water can leak,holy water to the church man.but i didnt even lay a finder on the ball. :(
then service special item is really awesome.i love it.later Yang message me to tell me he saw me.i was like looking for him like mad but couldnt find him.miss him la.then later i went to serve and i was looking for Daphne.and i saw Sara and then i wave at her and Dap thought i m waving at her.wahahhha.so funny la.then i walk and saw Yang and i was like OOHHH.*hahahahah* then hello.Yang's sister was like giving me the what the hell is she laughing for face.super classic.wahhaha.but really happy to see him.was looking forward to see him and i saw him.YANG!!RUTH MISS YOU LA!!!alot to talk to u about.:))

then serving at AK is so different.first time being a teacher, i could hold small little kids hand.talk to them and be with them.and it is like, they sing song super cute can.so innocent and real.and they just stare at you.i was with this girl called Sarah Chen with big eyes an
d blank face.cause she is like she dun know what to do and super quiet.i love her can.and there is this noisy boy beside me keep moving here and there but super cute can.wahahah.love them la.Sarah is new to church that why she is pretty quiet.i hope that when i see her again, she will be as noisy as me.wahhaha.
then got this guy not bad looking in the team.team A2 i think for AK.then he has to handle this two noisy active kids.i see how he handle i really knee down at him man.wahhahaha.so awesome la.will be a good father.so now i will go AK to find husband.wahahaha.just kidding.and i sees Augustine handling this small little girl, i just cant laughing.cause male teacher cant touch girls so he has to be a distance away from her to 'scare' her away.super cute la.and i dun mind serving at AK but seriously, under Teacher Nora is the best man.and the people in my Admin teach simply rock.love u guys man!!!
and then i took the shuttle bus home, really need bubble tea and i saw tp cg people and talk to them and later wanna go drink bubble tea and then i saw the not bad looking AK guy and Lionel.was buying bubble tea too.awesome.so long didnt see Lionel la.
i saw Han Yang ytd and he was like telling me boon keng is his area.cool.stay near Lionel man.wahhahaa.
SUNDAY ROCKS!!MISS CG DINNER :(


No comments:

Post a Comment