Saturday, September 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESTER

hello :)
these are the photos i took at fish and co glasshouse to celebrate Lester birthday.
more photos coming up.
there were about like 20 of us met up to celebrate his birthday, there were like 3-4 couples man.so cute la.seeing them together.how i wish Deny join iguides too.then with Yvonne, one more couple.whahahaha:) or Yvonne and Ruth also can.wahhaa.
i reached pretty early and was haunted by this insurance financial consultant.at first is Ye Sheng kena then Janice and I kena together.but no
t bad la the guy.he is good.not so irritating thought.pretty fun to hear all those things he is saying so that i could learn something too.love it.
then Stanford late again, wasted my life seriously.at Aston also late.then CheeHiang and YeSheng thought he like wasted like 5 years of my life.crap sia.
then we went fish and co to eat.after buying Lester cake with Janice and Clare.super fun.we super cheapo and bitch sia.cmi.wahahah.
then i told CheeHiang who is my eye candy cause I m messaging him in regard to some iguides stuff crash with csc stuff.gosh!!unfair man.wahahha.but at least i got the chance to talk to him la.
my table was Ricky, and his gf, CheeHiang and his gf, Robin Clare Janice and I then the four of them from csc but graduated so i told them who is my eye candy and they said he is pretty cute.of course la.my eye candy leh.buy Claudia and Yvonne saw him was like, Ruth your taste got worse sia.crap!!he is cute ok.:) bleah.then CheeHiang wanted to tell YeSheng cause they were once from the same group.but if tell YeSheng, the other table will know leh, and my ex eye candy was there and most of them are my iguides main comm one.so cannot
la.and i started screaming.so paiseh can.the whole glasshouse was staring at me.i wanted to bang wall.but at least i save my life.until Janice go and say what i eye candy YeSheng cause they hear the eye candy word, and YeSheng name.goodness.no way man!!lucky they forget about it.paiseh sia.
but messaging my eye candy is fun.he is so cute and sweet.wahhahaha:)








No comments:

Post a Comment