Saturday, May 30, 2009

CM meeting

today i had an awesome day.
first, i met ian and went to eat with him.love it.rock on man.hehe.then we make our way to noel and saw daryl, amos and sean on the way.and yang called me so i went to meet up with him.we went there and it was drizzling.but we reach early.awesome.love it.haha.
the sharing with ramona was awesome.love her deep deep.she is really an awesome cgl. :)

what did u bring to the cg?
to YANG : - i am really happy to have u as my bestie my good friend.thank you for being there and here for me through my ups and downs.thank you for hearing my complaining and whinning.really thank you so much.without u in the cg, i sometimes wonder how do i really survive there?u really support me although sometimes ppl says things that hurt me,i am really grateful to have you.really daddy GOD's gift to me.and you rock my life.always making me laugh :) you rock.and too bad, daddy GOD bless you with someone who is noisy.

and to LIZ - thanks for being a bestie to me too.the sister that i look forward to talk with and have htht with too.u are there to guide me and support me and bringing laughter to my life.i always look forward to ur coming for cg and arrow for i know that there is always something we both can catch up and have funn together with.and going out with u is never a boredom. :) hope to htht with u more.esp arrow camp is coming.love you deep deep. :)

and coach gary sharing is really awesome today :)
he asked me few question and i really dun know why did i respond that way.why?
first thing is : yea ya.i know what u are asking.then i turn to mona and confirm it with her.in the end.it isnt.so i was like, coach, what did u ask.goodness!!ruth.what are u doing man.
then another thing is i was to be a faciliator for the sharing and i have to share with 3 guys.abit awkward.but still.i like that way they share.joshen, alex and this adult server, forgot his name.and coach told the adult server that i will be his next good friend.got a shock.although out sharin is abit short.but i enjoyed myself with them.then coacfh ask the faciliator what did we share and when it came to me, i was like, coach, jialat la, i last person, everyone share liao.gosh!another goodness moments of mine.dun like.why did i do that?abit disappointing leh.but no condemnation.

to coach : RUTH LOVE YOU DEEP DEEP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment