Monday, April 20, 2009

the scandal union club






we form our own scandal club after we know about isaac scandal and this is like a reuion for us finally.miss our nonsense together man.
like so long didnt see isaac, weiyang says so too.and my bet.we chat and crap like there is no tml.
and i m so sorry issac, that i still make fun of u and her.haha.
one stupid thing that thank God i didnt do is to call Clara.
cause i took isaac phone and saw claire and clara, then i was like, so which one do u want.
or i help u call both.and after an hour, he told me clara is his friend mum.
thank God.bless not to call man.awesome.haha.
and liz shared with me something cool.haha.and i m looking forward.haha.
i really miss my cg.i miss lydia and ying ying.so long didnt catch up with them.super sad.:(
i cant wait for arrow poly chalet.haha.

2 comments:

  1. AHEM. NO MORE ALREADY HOR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.oh my gosh!!how did u find my blog.haha
    oh oh.we are the club that help ppl to find scandal.haha. :)
    i know la.no more scandal.haha. :)

    ReplyDelete